Welcome to LBT
Home of the TOUGHEST TANK in the industry!
Welcome to the official website of LBT, Inc. We are honored that you stopped by to take a look at what LBT has to offer you and your fleet. If you are looking for the Toughest Tank models in the industry, you have come to the right website!
LBT, Inc. is one of North America’s foremost original equipment manufacturers, producing high quality and very durable liquid and dry bulk tank trailers and portable storage units. LBT's manufacturing facility is centrally located in Omaha, Nebraska and is ready to build your brand new tank trailer!
With our highly skilled employees, the best materials money can buy, and time tested, proven designs, LBT is able to deliver the Toughest Tank in the Industry . . . . . Guaranteed!
Take a look at what LBT consists of!
- QUALITY – All raw materials used are made in the United States.
- EXPERIENCE – Our Engineering team averages 17+ years of tank design experience and our Production Supervisors average 27+ years of tank manufacturing experience.
- CUSTOM & STANDARD DESIGNS – With 20+ standard models and many options, we can tailor our designs to our customers’ needs.
- AFTER MARKET SALES – A complete after market parts and service department ready to serve you.
- DEPENDABLE SERVICE & SUPPORT – Devoted and knowledgeable individuals to help you through every step of the tank purchasing process.
Many of our standard models are fully displayed here complete with full specifications and load distribution drawings. Please read the specifications carefully and you will quickly see what sets LBT tanks apart from the rest of the industry! From our design group to the manufacturing floor, and all the associates in between, we take great pride in producing tanks that are built to run day in and day out in today’s tough operating conditions. Our goal is to provide our customers with tanks that generate revenue and don’t sit in the repair shop!
Please browse our website to learn more about us and our products. We have a ‘contact us’ page with our info (email and phone) if you would like additional information. We hope you find our products of interest and we look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy your visit to our website!
- Petroleum Tanks
- DOT 406 tanks for transporting a variety of flammables in the petroleum family as well as alcohols and oils.
- Dry Bulk Tanks
- Pneumatic tanks designed for cement, sand, and a variety of other granulated and powdered products.
- Portable Storage Units
- Stationary storage silos designed for oil field, construction sites, and plant use.
- Asphalt Tanks
- Designed for transporting several varieties of asphalts and emulsions.
11502 I St.
Omaha, NE 68137-1210
Phone: (402) 333-4900
Fax: (402) 333-0685
Or, contact us directly using the contact page.